- 350 g flour
- 200 ml of water
- 18 ml olive oil14 g
- baker’s yeast
- 7 g salt
- 3.5 g sugar
- 250 g tomato pulp
- 150 g mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil, salt, oregano
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water (about 35°C).
- Use the amount of water indicated in the ingredients.
- Arrange the flour in a fountain on the work surface and add salt, sugar and oil, mixing everything together.
- Gradually add the water to the flour and prepare the dough.
- Carefully work the dough so that it is smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a container covered with a damp cloth and let it rise in the oven by selecting the desired function for 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the tomatoes by adding the garlic, oregano
and the salt.
- Once the leavening is complete, roll out the dough on the pre-oiled drip pan.
- Cover the surface with tomatoes and add the mozzarella cheese.
cut into pieces.
SUGGESTION AND VARIANT
-For the preparation of the dough, you can use different types of flour (rye, buckwheat, wholemeal soft wheat flour), to the extent of one third of the total quantity of flour.
– You can garnish the pizzas according to your taste before topping them.
put in the oven.