Enjoy a fresh and healthy dessert with this simple recipe! It’s fresh, tasty and easy to make with the fruit in the fridge. So, how to make fruit salad?
Preparation time: 10 min
- 2 apple cubes
- 2 bananas in slices
- 1 pear in cubes
- 2 seedless oranges, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 16-ounce can (about 480 ml)
- pineapple juice
- Any other seasonal fruit (strawberries, blueberries, cantaloupe,
- 1 cup (250 ml) 100% pure orange juice
- Wash, peel the fruit and cut it into pieces.
- Put the fruit in a bowl, add the pineapples.
- with their juice.
- Add the orange juice and mix well.
Suggestion: if you have any leftovers, keep them.
in the refrigerator. The fruit salad will taste just as good!