Your family will love this classic cookie recipe. Adults, children, and others will agree that they are delicious. The Oatmeal raisin cookies recipe, good for any occasion, and enjoyed by all. The perfect sweet touch for a night with your best friends for a high-fiber snack!
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 25 min
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- ½ cup (125 ml) walnuts
- ½ cup of dried fruit
- 2 large, very ripe bananas, crushed
- 2 cups (500 ml) rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) .
- Mix the ingredients in order.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place the ingredients in the oven, 12 half-balls on a lightly baked cookie sheet greased.
- Flatten the half-balls with slightly wet fingers.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack for about 25 minutes.
Suggestion: serve the cookies with yogurt, delicious!