For a healthier diet, we are moving away from commercially available sweets, which are often too sweet. We suggest you make your own chocolate bars: a crunchy coconut heart coated in dark chocolate. It’s as easy as that. Enough to put you in a good mood!
A chocolate bar with a melting coconut heart
- 80g Coconut milk cream (the solid part of coconut milk in bricks)
- 2 b.w.s. Coconut Protein Spread
- 100g Coconut flakes
- 1 b.w.s. Flavour Kick Vanilla
- This recipe is for about 6 bars. Each bar contains 239 kcal and 4 g of protein.
- Tip: leave the tinned coconut milk in the fridge the night before to better separate the liquid from the cream.
- Add the coconut flakes and Flavour Kicks and mix well.
- Form 6 evenly shaped bars by hand. Place the bars on a plate covered with baking paper. Leave in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Dip each bar completely into the chocolate.
- Replace the bars on the plate. Return to the freezer until hardened.
- Enjoy your meal!