- 600 g turkey breast in strips (1cm by 3 cm)
- 3 peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow) seeded
- 1 or 2 medium onions (or small white onions)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. virgin olive oil
- 1/2 glass of white port
- 1/2 tsp. cider vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the peppers into 2 cm diamond shapes.
- Put them in ActiFry, pour in the olive oil, and cook for 5 min.
- Chop the onions and finely chop the garlic. Add them to the peppers.
- Cook for 10 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the strips of turkey with vegetables, white port, cider vinegar and leave to cook for 10 min.
- Cook about 10 min until golden brown. Serve with Camargue rice (500 g).
Turkey meat is made up of a large quantity of quality proteins and has the advantage of being low in fat, the fatty acids of which are mainly mono- and polyunsaturated, which protect the cardiovascular system. Peppers are major suppliers of vitamins, especially vitamin C, since 200 g of cooked peppers provide more than 100 mg of vitamin C, which largely covers the daily requirements.