These Keto Pancakes do not contain wheat flour – therefore gluten free. A mixture of bleached almond flour (not to be confused with almond powder) mixed with Lupin Flour.
These 2 flours have a very low glycemic index.
- 90 g Bleached almond flourless than 6 g of carbohydrates per 100g
- 30 g Lupin flour 10g complex carbohydrates per 100g
- 10 cl Almond milk less than 2g of carbohydrates per 100g (or other lactose-free milk)
- 40 g Erythritol xylitol or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 6 g Gluten-free baking powder (if gluten-free diet)
- 1 large pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- Mix the flours, sweetener, yeast and salt, then add the milk, 2 eggs and vanilla and whisk well.
- The preparation must be smooth – leave to rest for 30 minutes in a cool place.
- Use a pancake pan or baking rings – lightly oil the pan and pour a 3mm layer of preparation into the circles with a small ladle.
- Leave to cook until small holes form on the top and then turn over – it’s done when lightly browned (1 to 2 minutes per side).