Ingredients (for 12 muffins) :
- 150 g wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 15 g baking powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g grated carrots
- 250 g fresh sheep’s milk cheese
- 70 grams of feta cheese
- Muffin molds (12 impressions)
- Preheat the oven to 180° rotating heat.
- Weigh and mix together all the dry ingredients: flour, spices, salt, baking powder, poppy seeds.
- In a larger bowl, break the eggs, beat them, and mix them with olive oil, fresh sheep’s milk cheese, the carrots, and feta crumbled roughly between your fingers.
- Then put the contents of the bowl with the “dry” in the bowl containing the “wet”. Coarsely mix with the wooden spoon (if there is some flour left over, it is not serious, on the contrary). Fill in the prints at 65/70% and cook 20 to 25′. They should be browned, and a knife inserted… inside dry spring.