We know that diabetics should avoid sugar. But what can we eat for breakfast without sacrificing gluttony? A few ideas.
5 Healthy breakfast ideas for DIABETICS
What’s on the menu? “A healthy breakfast for a diabetic person consists of 1 hot drink + 1 source of fiber + 1 fat + 1 dairy product + 1 fruit,” says the specialist. A few examples:
- 1 green tea without sugar + 1 slice of wholemeal bread + 10 g of butter + 1 yoghurt without sugar + 2 clementines,
- 1 coffee without sugar + 1 bowl of cottage cheese + 1 nice handful of oat flakes + some hazelnuts + 1 apple,
- 1 black tea with milk + 1 slice of cereal bread + 1 tsp. olive oil + 1 cream cheese with compote without sugar,
- 1 bowl of hot milk with sugar-free cocoa + 1 homemade cereal bar + some dried dates,
- 1 coffee with milk without sugar + 2 rusks + 1 tablespoon of almond purée + 1 piece of cheese + 1 bunch of grapes.