For 10 cookies, 1 cookie containing 179 kcal and 5 g of protein.
- 200 g Almond powder
- 2.5 tbsp Flavour Kick Hazelnut
- 0.5 b.w. baking powder
- 0.5 tbsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 40 g
- Coconut oil Coconut oil
- 10 g crushed hazelnuts
- In a bowl, mix the almonds, Flavour Kick, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl mix the egg, coconut oil and dry ingredients. Mix together. Stir in the hazelnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the preparation and form a ball. Place on a baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Tip: Do not leave the cookies in the oven too long. They should be clear and soft when they come out of the oven.
- Enjoy your meal!