Discover this very quick pancake recipe. A simple and very classic recipe which, thanks to its quantity of eggs, does not require any rest of the dough. It is a friend from Brittany who gave me her secrets. In any case at home, these pancakes are never long-lasting.
[divider style=”normal” top=”0″ bottom=”15″]
- 250g flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 50g Melted butter
- Put the flour in a bowl with the salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the eggs.
- Start mixing gently. When the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk little by little.
- When all the milk is mixed, the dough should be fairly fluid. If it feels too thick, add a little more milk. Then add the cooled melted butter and mix well.
- Cook the pancakes in a hot pan (as a lightly oiled precaution if your pancake pan is not non-stick). Pour a small ladle of batter into the pan, make a rotating movement to spread the batter over the entire surface. Place on the heat and when the pancake turns into a light red color, it is time to turn it over.
- Cook for about one minute on this side and the pancake is ready.